These classes have been specifically designed to support pregnancy. You can expect to be guided in:
* how to create space; physically, mentally and emotionally to connect with your body and your baby
* breath techniques to support you during the different stages of labour;
* optimal foetal positioning;
* support for your changing body and common ailments during pregnancy; and
* feeling empowered, more energised and a sense of overall well-being with a community sharing a journey of pregnancy.
These classes are suitable for those 14 weeks or more into their pregnancies. If you are at an earlier stage than this, please do get in touch so we can discuss participation in the classes.
Jo is a mother and has been practicing yoga for nearly a decade. Jo adapted her practice during pregnancy to support her body and her baby and in preparation for labour and birth.
To book a yoga class or term of yoga classes, please contact me to check availability. Booking can be done over the phone or via email.
Crayside Leisure Centre, Stadium Way, Crayford, DA1 4HR